[Skip to Content]


How can I change our custody order? 

Contact the custody office.

How do I become a foster parent? 

Ask to speak to Nancy Bernecky-Resource Parent Coordinator at Blair County Children, Youth, and Families.

What rights do grandparents have? 

According to the Pennsylvania Custody and Grandparents' Visitation Act, grandparents may petition a court for partial custody and visitation under specific circumstances:

  • Upon the death of a birth parent.
  • When parents are divorced or have been separated for six months or more.


If the child you are concerned about is in immediate danger, call 9-1-1.

To report suspected child abuse or neglect, contact Blair County Children and Youth, and Families at 814-693-3130.

You can also report directly to Childline 1-800-932-0313 or electronically at Child Welfare Portal

Blair County Courthouse
423 Allegheny St. Suite 132
Hollidaysburg, Pa 16648

P 814-693-3130

Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy 


Blair County Children, Youth and Families complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.