Assessment Office Information
Click this link for information about the Blair Countywide Reassessment including an “Understanding Reassessment” video, “Taxpayer Guide”, and more.
Free Individual MyProperty Access
Blair County is pleased to provide each property owner access to assessment records free of charge through CourthouseOnline.com. In cooperation with Evaluator Services & Technology, every property owner has been given a web password on their county tax bill.
This will allow access to a “My Property” record where they can review the property information for their parcel.
*** WE ENCOURAGE ALL PROPERTY OWNERS TO CHECK YOUR PROPERTY DATA ***
To access your property information, follow the steps below:
- Locate your County Tax Bill.
- On the back of the Tax Bill look for the following information:
- Control Number: NNNNNNNN (8 Numbers)
- Web Password: AAAAAAAA (8 Letters)
- Click here to access the Login Screen and Enter your Control Number and Web Password, then click on “Submit” and follow the instructions.
To view a PowerPoint presentation on how to use the My Property website please Click Here. (If you need the free Powerpoint viewer, click here.)
Advanced County-Wide Searching by Subscription (for professionals)(for professionals)